Monday 22 December 2014

I might try this...

I like to come home for food at night, and then go and see my human.

He's nearly always sleeping when I do this. I don't understand why humans only sleep in the dark: daytime is perfect for naps.

Anyway
, when he's asleep I like to walk up his body and onto his head, then sit there for a bit. His head is quite warm, so it's comfy.
Sometimes he moans a bit, or moves about, but I don't mind this. When he's finished moving about, I'll often just curl up on his head and go to sleep.

I've only ever done this when he's lying down, so I realised I'd truly come across my catty hero when I saw this:



 


I really want to try running up my human, and sitting on his head while he's standing. It looks like fun.

He isn't a female human and he doesn't wear that thing - in the video - round his head, but I think I could still manage to sit on him.

The next time he is brushing his teeth, I think I'll give it a try. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment