Monday 8 December 2014

Other cats?

My human came home yesterday and tried to nuzzle my belly and stroke my head... but I became suspicious. He smelt of other cats.

I had a good sniff of his hands (and, later, his legs), and I picked up three different scents. One was definitely a tabby scent.

I wasn't happy. I let my human know this with a few grumbling meows, then I turned round - pointing my bum towards his face - before jumping down from my chair and walking off.

He tried to call me over, a bit later, and tried to get me to sit on his lap, but I ignored him and just cleaned my paws.

I was going to carry on ignoring him, but I heard him opening a tin of tuna and decided to be nice to him again.

I don't like being cat-cheated on, though. I won't forget this in a hurry.



How I felt...

No comments:

Post a Comment