Thursday 18 December 2014

Unlucky bird

There is a bird I often see. It's black and white. It makes me, and some of my catty friends, a little nervous.

If we see one of these birds, it means that we will get some bad catty luck.

If we see two of these birds, it means that we will get some good catty luck.

If we see three of these birds, it means we'll have
a clean litter tray when we get home.

If we see four of these birds, it means chicken for dinner.

This morning I saw just one of these birds. Not good. Shortly after that, I tried to jump over a fence. It took 12 attempts.

I then chased a Starling and got stuck in some mud. It went all over my paws. I'm still cleaning it from between my claws.

When I got home, some water had gotten onto my biscuits and they were all soggy.

Not happy. Please avoid seeing just one of these birds where you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment