Tuesday 6 January 2015

I panicked

I has just come back after a very long time away from my human.

I stayed with a lady who fed me lots of tuna, brushed my fur, and also cut my super-sharp catty claws (I wasn't very happy about this).

I didn't want to go this time, but I tried to come home a few nights ago and my human wasn't around. The usual window that I jump through was closed.
I couldn't get inside to eat my food or jump on my human and purr in his ear. I cried and cried, outside the window, but no-one came.

I panicked, and went to see the other human who feeds me.
I cried and cried outside her window and she let me in, then I napped for a day because I was so upset ... then I napped because it was warm on her armchair, then she fed me some prawns, then she tickled my chin, then I had some more naps.

In the end, I decided to go back to my human for a bit. I like waking him up in the middle of the night. It's fun.
He seemed pleased to see me home, so I slept on his head.


No comments:

Post a Comment