Thursday 12 February 2015

In and out

After rattling the door handle a few times, and singing the song of my people, I managed to get my human out of bed.

He opened the door from the room where he has sleeps, and I ran past him to the back door.

I pawed and pawed at this door, as I needed a wee.
My human let me out.

After I had a wee, I decided it was a bit damp outside, so I came back to the back door and meowed and pawed at it until my human let me back in.

I lay on the floor for a bit, but the air didn't quite feel right, so I went to the back door and pawed and meowed until my human let me back out.

I couldn't see any birds or meeces about, and let out a big catty yawn. I felt tired. I came back to the back door and pawed and meowed until my human let me in.

I wandered round for a bit, sniffing corners, but some dust got up my catty nose and I then needed to go outside to clear it, with fresh air. I pawed and meowed at the back door until my human arrived and let me out.

I decided that I missed my human, so I came back to the back door and pawed and meowed until he let me back in.
He did say 'for fuck's sake, Clive!', but I'm not sure what this means.

I went for a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment