Wednesday 4 February 2015

I'm cold

My human is stupid.

It's very cold at the moment. When I go out, my little catty nose is freezing and I sometimes get frost on my whiskers.

When I want to come back indoors, I want to be let in quickly.


Yesterday, I came home and meowed at the front door to be let in. I meowed, and meowed, and meowed, but my human didn't seem to hear me.

My bum was getting cold, so I ran to the side door, down an alley, and meowed outside that. I did my best, helpless, 'let me in' meow. Still no sign of my human.


My bum was getting cold again, so I ran to the back door and meowed there. I started to truly sing the song of my people and combine this with lots of pawing at the door.

Finally, my human approached the door and opened it. I sniffed the door frame, to check it was okay, then trotted into the house, giving my best 'I'm annoyed' meow before leading my human to my food bowl.

Stupid human.

No comments:

Post a Comment