Saturday 22 November 2014

What's wrong with my human?

I've had quite a tricky day, so far. I think there's something wrong with my human.

He has been lying down all day, and keeps making sniffing sounds. I'm wondering if he's looking for chicken.

It's a bit weird - he's surrounded by balls of white paper and is also making the same sound I do when I bring up a furball.

I have kindly curled up on his feet for most of the day, but am now getting hungry.

I have tried nibbling his toes, but no response.

I've sat on his neck for a bit, but this did nothing.

Catty headbutts to his face haven't woken him.

A few paw-swipes and claws to the face have only caused him to say 'urgh'.

I'm not sure what to do. I might starve.

Does anyone know what's wrong with my human?


No comments:

Post a Comment