Saturday 8 November 2014

Humans: how to get on better

I've seen that sometimes humans don't get on. Sometimes you shout at each other. Also, when I look at the things humans read, I see lots of humans angry with other humans.

I think I've worked it out. You don't know how to greet each other properly.
I've seen you grab each other's paws, or put your mouths to each other's faces, but this clearly doesn't work well enough.


What you need to do is this:

When you first meet, you need to get onto all fours. I know this isn't natural for humans, but you'll just have to try it.

You don't have tails, so you'll just have to wiggle your bums from side to side for a bit, while you size each other up.

Then you have to arch your back a bit, while you're still unsure.

After this you each have to let out a little whining meow or, as humans, you can use an extended 'hi'... 'hiiiiiiiiiii'

Next you have to circle each other, while keeping eye contact.

Finally, you can head towards one another, drop your heads slightly, and rub noses. You may purr if you wish.


If you follow these steps, humans, I guarantee that you'll get on much better.












No comments:

Post a Comment