Friday 30 January 2015

sorry, we're just curious

Us cats like to know what's going on at all times, particularly when it comes to our humans.

Also, it doesn't matter how many times we've seen, or been in, a room - sometimes we just forget what that room looks like, and need reminding (or we panic that we'll never see it again).

My human visited his human toilet, this morning
. He closed the door to this human toilet. I have been in the room where the human toilet is many times before, but I got worried. What if the door stayed closed forever? What if I never saw the room again? What if I never saw my human again?

I started pawing at the door, but this wasn't working so I scratched and scratched at it. I was really upset by now, so I started to sing the song of my people, loudly, combined with scratching.

Eventually, I heard my human say 'for fuck's sake, Clive!' and the door opened, with him sat on the human toilet.
I looked at him, looked at the room, tilted my head slightly, and decided that the room wasn't that interesting, as I'd seen it many times before (I also confirmed that my human was okay)
..... so I wandered off in the opposite direction.


I did think about this as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment