Monday 12 January 2015

If I can't get attention...

I find that, sometimes, my human doesn't pay full attention to my needs.

I can be clearly indicating my hunger or my need to go outside, through the position of my ears or a certain meow, and my human won't do anything.


I do give him a little time to tend to my needs, but if he is slow I have ways of getting him to come to me;

*Shred a newspaper or a nearby book, until he comes running over.

*Claw a chair, with a neat ripping sound, until he comes running over.


*Walk across whatever is directly in front of him.

*Sit on whatever is directly in front of him.


*Bite him.

*Headbutt him and rub myself all over him
.

*Paw at the door constantly.

*Sing the song of my people as loud as I can.



I find that one of these - or sometimes two together - usually works, and I get fed or let outside pretty quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment