Wednesday 15 October 2014

The door

Hunting was a little boring the other night. I accidentally pounced on a lot of leaves and shadows. Had to pretend to clean myself, each time - just in case somebody saw.

I did manage to catch a starling, as it got light, but it didn't put up much of a fight, so not much fun to be had there - just a mouth full of feathers.
It made a lot of fuss too. I like my kills to be quieter.

Anyway, after a nap, I got up, had a wander round, ran after some dust, then decided I wanted to pop outside.
Human was by the door to the outside, but not paying enough attention, so I gave my best 'let me out' meow and started pawing at the door - this was an emergency, I needed to go out.


Human sighed, and pushed the door open. I sat and looked. I looked left. I looked right. The air didn't quite feel right though, so I turned round and walked away from the door.

Human made a 'tut' noise and I went to check on my food bowl.

A little while later, I wanted to go outside again. I let human know, once more, of the urgency of this situation, pawing frantically at the door. He opened it a bit and I strained my neck to see what was going on outside. I put a paw out, then brought it back in again.... there was a funny smell. I don't know what it was, but I didn't like it, so I meowed and walked away from the door.
Human made a noise. It sound like 'for ducks zake'. I don't know what this means.


I got bored again after a while, so went back to the door. Human wasn't paying much attention, so I jumped onto the table, where he seemed to be writing something. I meowed, headbutted his arm, then bit his hand.
He looked at me, so I jumped off the table and pawed at the door again. Human shook his head at me, but opened the door.
I poked my whiskers out, and felt a very fine rain. It made my nose wrinkle. This is my least favourite type of rain.
Human pushed my bum with his foot, to move me outside. I didn't like this, so I let out a squeaky meow and ran off to another room.

I decided to stay in for a bit. Although I may go out again, later. I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment