Wednesday 25 March 2015

Dangling thing

I was having a nice, relaxing nap last night, when my human dragged something past me.

Suddenly, my sleepy catty eyes flew open: was that a mouse tail??

I had a quick swipe at this thing, but it got away from me.

My human swished it past me again. It was black and really thin. I bit it, and swiped again.

I don't know what it was, but I was now in full hunting mode.
My human swished it again, and I swiped it, bit it, caught it, and bunny kicked it.

I thought
I finally had it, but my human pulled it away from me again.


At the end of its thin, black tail, it had a square thing with three long bits sticking out of it. It said 'Samsung' on it, but I'm not sure what that means.

What kind of animal is a Samsung, and why does my human tease me with it? Strange being...




No comments:

Post a Comment