Sunday 1 October 2017

Strange human food


My humans were eating lots of food yesterday. A male human came to the door and passed it to them. He said something about 'takeaway'.

I didn't know what the food was, but I knew I wanted some.

My humans put the food on the table, so I sat next to them, looked at them with sad eyes, and meowed.

They kept saying 'it's not for you, Clive'.

I kept looking at them with sad eyes.

I meowed again.

I could see that my human had some beef... I could smell it.

He said 'you won't like it, Clive - it's spicy'.

I don't know what 'spicy' is.
I could smell and see beef.
I wanted beef.

My human said 'okay, fine', then dropped a piece on the floor.

I ran to it and ate it really quickly.

It was nice, but it made my mouth feel all funny. It made it all tingly. Then it burnt a bit.

I didn't like this.

I left my humans and had to go to my water bowl.
I lapped and lapped and lapped the water.

My mouth was still hot.

I lapped and lapped and lapped the water.

My mouth was still hot.

I lapped and lapped and lapped the water.


I went upstairs for a nap.

Stupid human food.





No comments:

Post a Comment