Wednesday 27 September 2017

New thing to flap


My human isn't waking up as easily in this new house, and he's not leaving bits of paper next to his bed for me to flap with my paws.

This makes it really hard when I has a hungry in the night and I need food urgently.

I found a new thing to flap and claw at though. There's a silver thing by the door to my human's sleeping room, and I can flap at the soft floor there.
It makes a scratchy, ripping sound.

If I do this enough, my human says 'for fuck's sake, Clive', then comes down the stairs and puts food in my bowl.
Happy.

I don't think the female human likes me flapping at the soft floor though. She looked at it and said 'Clive, stop destroying the bloody carpet!'

I don't know what this means, so I blinked at her.

I like the new flappy thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment