Friday 25 August 2017

Less confused

I has had lots more sniffs of this new place, and I'm a bit less confused now.

Not everything smells of me yet, but I'm getting used to it.
I has some new favourite places.


I like the big flat bit, right at the top of the big, long, bumpy thing. This place is good for naps, and I can watch the humans by looking down on what they're doing.

I like the corner of the bed in the room my human first put me in - it gets lots of sun, so I has warms when I nap.

I like the long shelf that's by a big window. I can look out of this window, at my new territory.
I has a bored - my human hasn't let me outside yet.
I have been doing bigger, smellier poos, in my poo box, to let him know I'm unhappy.

I also like the soft, green chair. It's good for napping and dribbling on.

I'll rub my face on more doors and chairs and see if this makes me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment