Thursday 18 August 2016

Waking up happy

Sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the night and I'm happy.
This means I want attention, chin tickles, and head pats.

I curled up next to my human's head last night. I made sure I was within stroking and patting range.

I woke up after a bit and was really happy. I was purring and doing a little happy catty dance. I wanted attention.

I thought my human should know about my happiness.

I walked over to him and nose-nudged him in the face, then went round and nose-nudged the other side of his face.

He said 'eh', reached out, and patted my head.

This made me even happier.


I walked onto his back and padded my paws up and down, then headbutted his head.

I walked to his face and nose-nudged him again... and again... and again.

He stroked my ear and face.

I liked this.

I rolled onto my side, to show my belly, and made a 'brrr' noise.

My human rubbed my belly.

I fell asleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment