Wednesday 31 August 2016

Burning. Chicken.

My human was doing something interesting.

I walked into the garden with a loud meow, to signal my arrival, and he was standing over a hot thing. There was smoke coming from it.

I could also smell meat.

Chicken!

My human was doing weird things with the meat. It was on top of fire. He was moving it around.

It smelt amazing.

I sat by the burning thing and stared up at my human.
I blinked, meowed, then rubbed against his legs.

I stayed next to the burning thing and stared up at my human.

He took the meat off the burning thing and I followed it with my eyes.

He sat down to eat the meat, so I moved next to him, stared, and meowed.

I meowed.
I stared.

 I meowed.
I stared.

I meowed.
I stared.

I meowed.
I stared.

I meowed.
I stared.


He dropped some meat for me, and I ate it. Chicken!
It was hot. Weird.

I went back to staring at him.

I got four more bits of chicken.

I like the burning thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment