Friday 12 August 2016

Not enough

I came in to see my human last night.

I needed food.

I jumped onto his bed, walked up him, and put my nose in his ear.
He said 'eugh, Clive', and rolled over.

I sat by his head and purred until he said 'okay, okay', then he got up and walked to my food bowl.

He put some tuna in jelly in my bowl.

I ate it and purred, then realised I was still hungry.

My human had laid down again, so I jumped onto the bed, walked over him, and sat on his head.
He said 'Clive, get off', and pushed me.

I went to where his face was and gave him some light catty headbutts.

He made a huffing noise, got up again, and put some more food in my bowl.

I ate the food and purred.
I was still hungry.

I went back to my human. I pawed at his face, then found some paper to claw and shred.

He said 'for fuck's sake', then got up and put some more food in my bowl.

I ate the food and purred.
I was now full.

I jumped onto my human's bed and slept on his feet.




No comments:

Post a Comment