Wednesday 15 April 2015

Stop it, human!

My human does this thing that I really wish he didn't.

I'll be walking along, minding my own business, and he'll come up to me, shouting 'oooh, you're shoooo cute!' (I'm not sure what this means), then lift me from the floor with my legs dangling in the air.

He'll then scoop me into his arms, hold me close to him, squeeze me, and say things in a silly, high-pitch voice.


Sometimes this is nice for a bit - I'll purr and let him tickle my chin. Most of the time, I just want to get down and have him stop making such a fuss.
I'll make my eyes go wide and I'll wriggle and wriggle in his arms, asking to be put back down.
Sometimes he holds me tighter and makes 'mwah' noises on my little catty head - silly human.
Eventually he puts me down though.

Sometimes he grabs me when I'm having a nap. I'm usually half asleep and happy to rest my paws and chin on him for a bit ... but I still don't want to be off the floor too long.

Occasionally I sense, in advance, that my human is in the mood to pick me up, so I run off as he approaches.

I wish he wouldn't do it though, and that I didn't have to squirm - I prefer it on the floor. Silly creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment