Friday 24 April 2015

Chickeny nose

I was enjoying some chicken in gravy this morning, when my face went too far into my food bowl and I got some on my little catty nose.

Normally I would lick food off my face after I've finished eating, but I couldn't get my tongue to reach the bit that was on my nose.... it was too high up.

I could smell chicken and gravy, but I couldn't get to it. I wasn't happy.


I meowed in protest.

I meowed at my human, but he failed to understand my situation.

I rubbed my face on a bed, door frames, and chair legs... then licked them all. It didn't do any good - I could still smell chicken on my nose.

I tried really hard to stretch my tongue upwards, but it still wouldn't reach.

I went outside and tried to wipe my face on plants, but the chicken smell wouldn't go.

I'm not sure what to do
next. If anyone knows - cat or human - please tell me.




No comments:

Post a Comment