Wednesday 7 June 2017

The wrong mix

My human fed me when he got up this morning.
He put some cod in jelly in my bowl.
I looked at the bowl, then I looked up at him to let him know there wasn't enough in my bowl yet.
He put some more cod in jelly in my bowl. This was better.
He also put some chickeny biscuits on top of the cod in jelly.

I started eating. It was nice.
Suddenly I ran out of jelly on the cod, as I'd licked it all off, and there weren't enough biscuits left. The mix of cod to biscuits was all wrong. This was really bad. I couldn't carry on eating.

I went to look for my human.
I walked into the sleeping room and meowed. No human.
I walked into the big room and meowed. No human.
I walked into the food room... and my human was there. I stared at him and meowed. I meowed again. I meowed urgently.

He got up.
I meowed at him again.
He came over to me.
I turned around and started running back towards my food bowl.
He followed me.
I ran faster.
He caught up with me.
I sat by my food my bowl.
I meowed at him.
I meowed at him again.

He put some more cod in jelly in my bowl, and some more biscuits.
The mix was right.
I was happy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment