Thursday 4 June 2015

Catty doctor

I'm not happy.

I just had to see the catty doctor.

I forgot that this sometimes happens.


I was napping, and my human put this big, plastic box next to me.
I wasn't sure what it was, at first.
... then I got distracted, as my human put a bit of cheese by my nose.
I love cheese.


My catty senses went wild, and I followed the piece of cheese in my human's hand. He threw it into the big, plastic box and I ran in after it... and my human put some kind of barrier behind me. Then I remembered what the box was for...

My human picked up the box and put me in his vroom.

I hate the vroom: it makes strange noises, it judders, and I don't like the feeling of constantly moving.

I cried, and cried, and cried in the vroom, for what seemed like catty hours. Then my human stopped the vroom, took me out of it,
and put me down in a strange room.

I could smell the scents of other cats, and some dogs. I didn't like this.

My human took me into another room and put me down on something, but it wasn't the floor.
Then I heard the catty doctor's voice: I recognised it from last time. I don't like her. She prods my catty ears and tries to look at my teeth.


She took me out of the box and put me on this weird table. I find her confusing so I stared at her.
She plonked me on something and said 'overweight', but I'm not sure what this means.

I went over to my human for some comfort - even though he'd brought me to the catty doctor - and rubbed against him... but the catty doctor started trying to look at my teeth.
I don't like this, so clawed her hand away. She put me on my side to try and look at my teeth again.
This annoyed me, so I tried a little catty bite.


I was just calming down, and my human was tickling my chin, when she grabbed my neck and stuck something in it. Evil human.


Eventually, my human put me back in the box.

I cried, and cried, and cried all the way home ... then - when my human let me out of the box - realised I was really hungry, so went to my food bowl and demanded chicken.


I don't like the catty doctor.

I'm going out to nap in the sun.




Evilness.

No comments:

Post a Comment