Monday 4 February 2019

Yellow stuff

My humans were eating yesterday, so I went over to see them, or to see what they were eating.

I sat down next to them and pawed towards their plates, until they said 'no, Clive'.

My male human gave me something green to sniff. I didn't want it.

My female human gave me a bit of meat. It was beef. Mmmmm.

My male human gave me a round thing to sniff. It didn't smell of meat. I left it.

Then I pawed at a yellow thing on the table. 
My male human held it out for me to sniff.
I sniffed it and ... whooooop. Too strong. Catty nose spasms.

I did a catty-choo, then another catty-choo, then another catty-choo.
Then I had to do catty headshakes.

What was that yellow stuff?
Why would humans have it with food?
Why did my human hold it out for me to smell?
Idiot.




No comments:

Post a Comment