Monday 17 April 2017

House with warms

I got up from my nap this morning and felt a little cold.
I needed warms.
My human hadn't put the warm, metal things on.

I went to see my other humans, one house to the left.
I walked in, meowed, rubbed against the walls, and got a pat on the head.
I checked their warm, metal things... but they were cold.
I left these humans and wandered off.

I went to see my other humans, four houses to the right.
I meowed for attention and received an ear scritch.

I checked their warm, metal things... they were off.
I left these humans.

I went to see my other humans, over the road.
I meowed for attention and they gave me head pats and chin tickles. I rubbed against some chair legs.

I checked their warm, metal things... they were on! They were nice and warm.
I decided to stay with these humans for a bit. I had a nap.





No comments:

Post a Comment