Saturday 6 October 2018

Pink meaty stuff


It's starting to get cold again, and it's getting darker earlier.
When this happens, my little catty brain tells me to go between different humans more often, and go back to my usual humans more - getting chin tickles and sleeping on laps.

Going to different humans more often means that I go to their food rooms more often - sitting in front of the big, cold, white thing and meowing for food.
I like chicken. I like tuna. I like prawns. I know their human names.
But there's one thing I really like that I didn't know the name of: the thin, pink, meaty stuff.

I didn't know its name... until I heard a human say it: 'ham'.

Now I know what it's called, I've been trying to change my meow to sound like that word.
I stand in front of the
big, cold, white thing and meow 'ham'...'haaaam'.

I don't think I've got the sound right though, as my usual humans just stare at me and say 'you've just eaten, Clive'.

Maybe my attempt at meowing 'ham' is as bad as their attempts at saying 'meow'.
I don't know. I has a confused.

I will keep trying to change my meow until it sounds like 'ham', or - if my humans take too long - 'haaaaaaaam'.



No comments:

Post a Comment