Thursday 10 December 2015

A lucky escape

My human left the door to the food room open. This made me happy.

I waited until he went to another room, then quietly padded into the food room.

My catty nostrils couldn't tell if there was good food on the surfaces, so I decided to jump up and see.

There was very little.... but something in a plastic bag. It smelt like food. I had to see what it was.

I bit the bag a few times and managed to get through the plastic... and it was bread. Not what I wanted.

Then I heard my human coming back. He doesn't like me on the surfaces.

I jumped down, rolled onto my back, showed my tummy, and tucked my front paws in... just as he came into the food room.

He saw me, and I gave a cute, squeaky meow.
He said; 'Clive, what are you doing in here?'... then he rubbed my belly.

I was happy. I blinked.

I don't think he's seen the bitten bread yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment